Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine aka "The Ambassador of Peace"



To say, "Bowen loves trains" is a complete understatement. What Bowen has is an all-consuming obsession. He loves the 'Thomas' trains best of all, with Thomas and Clarabelle being the current favorites. But Union Pacific, Frontrunner and Trax are just as exciting. Next to trains, Bowen's favorite thing is playing with "the girls". Unfortunately, "the girls" don't always want to play with Bowen. It's not uncommon to see Kenzie and Jade bolt from one region of the house to another with Bowen hot on their heels screaming "I want to play with the girls!" or "The girls won't play with me!" But behold, I have captured on film all three kids happily playing together. All of them like to build a fancy train track and drive the trains around on it. Sadly, this scene of childhood bliss and goodwill only lasted 20 minutes. Even if it is only a few minutes here and there, Thank you Thomas, you're a really useful engine!



3 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Amy!! I saw you had a blog on Hilary's list! My 2 favorite Visiting Teachers!!! Check us out at http://kandlwalker.blogspot.com

RickAndGina said...

I wish we had a recording of Bowen doing his "choo-choo" "choo-choo". These might as well have been his first words.

The Artist's Life Experiment said...

Jeff is always at peace when designing for his trains.