
Check out this CUTE baby! At 8 months old, Miss Tali is getting to be quite the little person. She is quick to smile and laugh at anything and everyone. She went from sitting to crawling overnight and now she's standing up to everything and walking around the furniture. Sunday we found her first tooth. I swear it wasn't there Saturday. In hindsight, I believe on Friday I put my cheek on her head and said, "I think you're a little warm today." Other than that, no warning. That's how the other girls were...no drama, no swollen gums, no runny nose, no fever....just one day - teeth. Bowen, on the other hand, YIKES!!! Otherwise, here's what's up with Talia...
Tali likes: being packed around, people food, white chocolate chips, her mom, the cats, Bowen, the cat dish, any sort of string, sleeping in mom's bed, climbing the stairs.
Tali hates: being put down, baby food, nap time, being taken from the cat dish, being washed after a trip to the cat dish, sleeping in her crib, falling down the stairs.
3 comments:
Fun catching up on your cute fam. We need to have another Kays 18th reunion. There are lots of additions we havn't met in person.
Hey amy I made a running log blog. go to my profile and see. This is how I am training...any pointer would gladly take.
Oh and I'm all for an 18th reunion. That would be a blast!
Post a Comment