Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snails ATTACK!!


These days, when I leave the house, I get the most interesting messages on my voice mail. Kenzie sure is good at using the phone. Yesterday, after my long run, the messages went like this..."Mom, what is cream of tartar? Call me." and "Mom, what sort of oil is vegetable oil? I need some. Call me." I got home to find that Kenzie had learned to make play-doh in Activity Days and had been whippin' up a batch for Jade and Bowen (supervised by Rob - I use the word 'supervised' lightly). Today, Kenzie spent a bit of the afternoon creating an army of snails - ready to do her bidding and conquer the world!

2 comments:

Jess said...

So fun...she has talent. Hey Amy I am going to run my 1st 5k.....I know its ONLY 3 miles....but I want to do it to help me get in shape. Any advice????

The G-Funk! said...

I love it!! An army of snails. That is awesome.