So, Kirkie got hitched last Friday (Feb. 5th). His new wife's name is Ashley and she's adorable!! Don't feel bad that you didn't get the head's up - we were lucky to be told :) They're planning to have a big party when they get sealed.
Becky and I were talking and we want you to do a "younger" and "now" picture of all the kids in your family. I have a hard time knowing who all these grown up people are. {JESS}
Oh, I remember little Kirkie Waldron. I also remember that if you left food out unattended for even a fraction of a second, he would eat it. Like entire boxes of cupcakes, or donuts, it didn't matter, that kid was an eater. Congrats to your brother!
My name is Amy and I am a 32 year old wife and mother of 4. Mackenzie is 9, Jade is 6, Bowen is 3 and Talia is 7 months. I work as a personal trainer and as a corporate wellness specialist. I have about a million things that I love to do! Okay, not quite a million - but my husband thinks it's pretty close. I love being a mom and all the craziness that entails. I run marathons and triathlons, travel, teach aerobics, lift weights, scrapbook, sew, quilt, crochet, make my own soap, garden (after a fashion), tat, bellydance......the list goes on and on. Lucky for me, my husband, Rob, lets me do all this stuff. "The best wife is a happy wife" he always says. He is so smart!
4 comments:
Thanks so much Amy, Ashley is beautiful! Kirk certainly looks happy, and what a great picture of Grandma and Grandpa Manning.
Becky and I were talking and we want you to do a "younger" and "now" picture of all the kids in your family. I have a hard time knowing who all these grown up people are.
{JESS}
Oh, I remember little Kirkie Waldron. I also remember that if you left food out unattended for even a fraction of a second, he would eat it. Like entire boxes of cupcakes, or donuts, it didn't matter, that kid was an eater. Congrats to your brother!
Hey.... go to ETSY and look at the seller "Rae Gun" super cute. Get the idea so you can make it all for me k
Post a Comment