White plummed sea anemone. The ocean's dandelions.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Road Trip!!! Part Two.
Girls Week - Day Two. Race expo & packet pick up. At every race you have GOT to have a gigantic balloon arch. They are AWESOME. Part of the reason I like them so well is because they are cute. Seriously, who doesn't like to see a huge balloon creation? The other part of why I'm a fan is that they are visable from a long way off. Even if you're standing a quarter or half mile back from the start, you know where the start is because you can see a column of balloons floating in the distance. This is the best balloon arch I've seen yet. It's small because it's inside, but the mylar butterflies are super cool and the balloons on the sides are done up like little flowers and vines. And guess what, never mind the signs telling the runners where to go - as soon as I saw the balloon arch I knew which way to head :)
After the expo we went to the Aquarium and all I have to say is "WOW"! I've seen some pretty cool aquariums and this one is in competition for the top spot. The other one that is really great is in the Bahamas Atlantis resort. I really can't decide which one I like the best.
These are my favorite of the anemones and I cannot remember what they are called. I should start photographing name plates and descriptions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a great aquarium! And good luck with your race and the rest of your trip...it sound like so much fun!I can't wait to see more of your adventures.
Post a Comment