Monday, January 26, 2009

Here Kitty, Kitty!!!


I didn't realize exactly what was happening when Kenzie locked herself in the bathroom with the cat. Then they came out. As you can see, Kohna is modeling almost every hair bow/flower that we own. As you can also see, it gives Kohna great pleasure to be done up so fancy. That's what you get for being a long-hair cat in a house full of girls. When Kohna chose us I bet she didn't see this one coming!

4 comments:

Jess said...

your poor cat....

Camille said...

Ha ha ha! We love the "cat do"! She must be a pretty mellow kitty!

The Artist's Life Experiment said...

We think Kenzie has lots of talent! That is a unique performance art piece, "Decorated Cat". We are glad we could be a helpful influence to a new talent. :) Tina and Jeff

Debbie said...

Amy, so good to 'see'you. This post is HILARIOUS!!! I can't believe the cat stayed still.